Kemptville Immigration


In Kemptville Immigrants account for 6.62% of the population. The other 93.38% of the Kemptville population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants93.38 %
Immigrants6.62 %
comments powered by Disqus