Kemptville Visible Minorities


In Kemptville the population is made up of 1.54% visible minorities. The other 98.46% of the Kemptville population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Kemptville is Filipino which accounts for 30.56% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Kemptville population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 13.89% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the entire Kemptville population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the entire Kemptville population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the entire Kemptville population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.10% of the entire Kemptville population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino30.56 %
Black25.00 %
South Asian13.89 %
Latin American11.11 %
Arab11.11 %
Chinese8.33 %
comments powered by Disqus