Kentville immigrant age at arrival


In Kentville Immigrants account for 6.35% of the population. The other 93.65% of the Kentville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Kentville came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 38.89% of the immigrant population and 2.40% of the total population. 26.39% of the immigrant population and 1.63% of the entire Kentville population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 25% of the immigrant population and 1.54% of the entire Kentville population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 9.72% of the immigrant population and 0.60% of the entire Kentville population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years38.89 %
15 to 24 years26.39 %
5 to 14 years25.00 %
Under 5 years9.72 %
comments powered by Disqus