Kitchener Housing Condominiums


In Kitchener most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 88.69% of homes in Kitchener. The other 11.31% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development88.69 %
part of a condominium development11.31 %
comments powered by Disqus