Kitchener Visible Minorities


In Kitchener the population is made up of 17.81% visible minorities. The other 82.19% of the Kitchener population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Kitchener is South Asian which accounts for 24.17% of the visible minority population and 4.20% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 15.35% of the visible minority population and 2.67% of the entire Kitchener population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 14.5% of the visible minority population and 2.52% of the entire Kitchener population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 12.57% of the visible minority population and 2.18% of the entire Kitchener population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 11.09% of the visible minority population and 1.93% of the entire Kitchener population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 6.42% of the visible minority population and 1.12% of the entire Kitchener population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 6.01% of the visible minority population and 1.04% of the entire Kitchener population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 3% of the visible minority population and 0.52% of the entire Kitchener population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 2.93% of the visible minority population and 0.51% of the entire Kitchener population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 1.8% of the visible minority population and 0.31% of the entire Kitchener population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 1.54% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Kitchener population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 0.61% of the visible minority population and 0.11% of the entire Kitchener population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian24.17 %
Black15.35 %
Chinese14.50 %
Latin American12.57 %
Southeast Asian11.09 %
Arab6.42 %
West Asian6.01 %
Filipino3.00 %
Multiple visible minorities2.93 %
Korean1.80 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.1.54 %
Japanese0.61 %
comments powered by Disqus