Kitchener Immigration Year


In Kitchener Immigrants account for 25.29% of the population. The other 74.71% of the Kitchener population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Kitchener came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 29.54% of the immigrant population and 7.47% of the total population. 23.37% of the immigrant population and 5.91% of the entire Kitchener population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 20.62% of the immigrant population and 5.22% of the entire Kitchener population came to Canada Before 1971. 14.66% of the immigrant population and 3.71% of the entire Kitchener population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 11.81% of the immigrant population and 2.99% of the entire Kitchener population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201129.54 %
1991 to 200023.37 %
Before 197120.62 %
1981 to 199014.66 %
1971 to 198011.81 %
comments powered by Disqus