L'Assomption Housing Condominiums


In L'Assomption most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.50% of homes in L'Assomption. The other 12.50% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.50 %
part of a condominium development12.50 %
comments powered by Disqus