L'Assomption Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In L'Assomption 74.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 15.6% of home owners in L'Assomption spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 10.8% of the rented homes in L'Assomption are subsidized and the remaining 89.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 32.4% of tenants in L'Assomption spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage74.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home15.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers10.80%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs32.40%
comments powered by Disqus