L'Assomption Citizenship


In L'Assomption Non Canadian citizens account for 1.17% of the population. The other 98.83% of the L'Assomption population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.83 %
Not Canadian citizens1.17 %
comments powered by Disqus