L'Assomption Immigration


In L'Assomption Immigrants account for 4.77% of the population. The other 95.23% of the L'Assomption population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants95.23 %
Immigrants4.77 %
comments powered by Disqus