L'Assomption Visible Minorities


In L'Assomption the population is made up of 5.07% visible minorities. The other 94.93% of the L'Assomption population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in L'Assomption is Black which accounts for 63.16% of the visible minority population and 3.08% of the total population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 16.57% of the visible minority population and 0.81% of the entire L'Assomption population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 14.42% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the entire L'Assomption population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 1.56% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire L'Assomption population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 1.56% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire L'Assomption population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 1.36% of the visible minority population and 0.07% of the entire L'Assomption population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 1.36% of the visible minority population and 0.07% of the entire L'Assomption population.

StatisticPercentage
Black63.16 %
Arab16.57 %
Latin American14.42 %
Chinese1.56 %
Multiple visible minorities1.56 %
Filipino1.36 %
Southeast Asian1.36 %
comments powered by Disqus