Lacombe Immigration


In Lacombe Immigrants account for 8.28% of the population. The other 91.72% of the Lacombe population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants91.72 %
Immigrants8.28 %
comments powered by Disqus