Langenburg Immigration Year


In Langenburg Immigrants account for 2.22% of the population. The other 97.78% of the Langenburg population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Langenburg came to Canada 1971 to 1980. This accounts for 52.63% of the immigrant population and 1.05% of the total population. 31.58% of the immigrant population and 0.63% of the entire Langenburg population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 15.79% of the immigrant population and 0.32% of the entire Langenburg population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
1971 to 198052.63 %
2001 to 201131.58 %
Before 197115.79 %
comments powered by Disqus