Lavaltrie Immigration Continent


In Lavaltrie Immigrants account for 1.48% of the population. The other 98.52% of the Lavaltrie population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Lavaltrie is Americas which accounts for 53.13% of the immigrant population and 0.64% of the total population. 37.5% of the immigrant population and 0.45% of the entire Lavaltrie population come from Europe. 9.38% of the immigrant population and 0.11% of the entire Lavaltrie population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Americas53.13 %
Europe37.50 %
Asia9.38 %
comments powered by Disqus