Les Cèdres Immigration Year


In Les Cèdres Immigrants account for 2.98% of the population. The other 97.02% of the Les Cèdres population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Les Cèdres came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 33.33% of the immigrant population and 0.99% of the total population. 22.22% of the immigrant population and 0.66% of the entire Les Cèdres population came to Canada Before 1971. 19.44% of the immigrant population and 0.58% of the entire Les Cèdres population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 13.89% of the immigrant population and 0.41% of the entire Les Cèdres population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 11.11% of the immigrant population and 0.33% of the entire Les Cèdres population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201133.33 %
Before 197122.22 %
1991 to 200019.44 %
1971 to 198013.89 %
1981 to 199011.11 %
comments powered by Disqus