Lewisporte Housing Condominiums


In Lewisporte most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.20% of homes in Lewisporte. The other 2.80% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.20 %
part of a condominium development2.80 %
comments powered by Disqus