Lewisporte Immigration


In Lewisporte Immigrants account for 2.10% of the population. The other 97.90% of the Lewisporte population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants97.90 %
Immigrants2.10 %
comments powered by Disqus