Listowel Immigration Continent


In Listowel Immigrants account for 7.03% of the population. The other 92.97% of the Listowel population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Listowel is Europe which accounts for 74.42% of the immigrant population and 5.14% of the total population. 18.02% of the immigrant population and 1.25% of the entire Listowel population come from Americas. 7.56% of the immigrant population and 0.52% of the entire Listowel population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe74.42 %
Americas18.02 %
Asia7.56 %
comments powered by Disqus