Liverpool Immigration


In Liverpool Immigrants account for 3.50% of the population. The other 96.50% of the Liverpool population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants96.50 %
Immigrants3.50 %
comments powered by Disqus