Lorette immigrant age at arrival


In Lorette Immigrants account for 7.91% of the population. The other 92.09% of the Lorette population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Lorette came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 40.74% of the immigrant population and 3.22% of the total population. 24.07% of the immigrant population and 1.90% of the entire Lorette population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 19.44% of the immigrant population and 1.54% of the entire Lorette population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 15.74% of the immigrant population and 1.25% of the entire Lorette population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years40.74 %
25 to 44 years24.07 %
15 to 24 years19.44 %
Under 5 years15.74 %
comments powered by Disqus