Magog Housing Condominiums


In Magog most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 90.19% of homes in Magog. The other 9.81% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development90.19 %
part of a condominium development9.81 %
comments powered by Disqus