Marieville Housing Condominiums


In Marieville most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.04% of homes in Marieville. The other 6.96% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.04 %
part of a condominium development6.96 %
comments powered by Disqus