Marieville Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Marieville 71.1% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 14.1% of home owners in Marieville spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 1.9% of the rented homes in Marieville are subsidized and the remaining 98.1% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 28.5% of tenants in Marieville spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage71.10%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home14.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers1.90%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs28.50%
comments powered by Disqus