Marieville Visible Minorities


In Marieville the population is made up of 0.95% visible minorities. The other 99.05% of the Marieville population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Marieville is Southeast Asian which accounts for 60% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 40% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Marieville population.

StatisticPercentage
Southeast Asian60.00 %
Black40.00 %
comments powered by Disqus