Martensville Visible Minorities


In Martensville the population is made up of 2.17% visible minorities. The other 97.83% of the Martensville population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Martensville is South Asian which accounts for 48.15% of the visible minority population and 0.69% of the total population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Martensville population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 14.81% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Martensville population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 14.81% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Martensville population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian48.15 %
Multiple visible minorities22.22 %
Arab14.81 %
Southeast Asian14.81 %
comments powered by Disqus