Maskinongé Immigration


In Maskinongé Immigrants account for 1.38% of the population. The other 98.62% of the Maskinongé population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants98.62 %
Immigrants1.38 %
comments powered by Disqus