Mayerthorpe Citizenship


In Mayerthorpe Non Canadian citizens account for 1.77% of the population. The other 98.23% of the Mayerthorpe population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.23 %
Not Canadian citizens1.77 %
comments powered by Disqus