McAdam Immigration Continent


In McAdam Immigrants account for 5.10% of the population. The other 94.90% of the McAdam population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in McAdam is Europe which accounts for 42.86% of the immigrant population and 1.84% of the total population. 33.33% of the immigrant population and 1.43% of the entire McAdam population come from Asia. 23.81% of the immigrant population and 1.02% of the entire McAdam population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe42.86 %
Asia33.33 %
Americas23.81 %
comments powered by Disqus