McEwen Immigration Year


In McEwen Immigrants account for 3.26% of the population. The other 96.74% of the McEwen population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in McEwen came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 30.43% of the immigrant population and 0.91% of the total population. 30.43% of the immigrant population and 0.91% of the entire McEwen population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 21.74% of the immigrant population and 0.65% of the entire McEwen population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 17.39% of the immigrant population and 0.52% of the entire McEwen population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197130.43 %
2001 to 201130.43 %
1971 to 198021.74 %
1981 to 199017.39 %
comments powered by Disqus