Melita Immigration Year


In Melita Immigrants account for 6.72% of the population. The other 93.28% of the Melita population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Melita came to Canada 1981 to 1990. This accounts for 45.45% of the immigrant population and 2.10% of the total population. 36.36% of the immigrant population and 1.68% of the entire Melita population came to Canada Before 1971. 18.18% of the immigrant population and 0.84% of the entire Melita population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
1981 to 199045.45 %
Before 197136.36 %
1971 to 198018.18 %
comments powered by Disqus