Midland Immigration Continent


In Midland Immigrants account for 8.11% of the population. The other 91.89% of the Midland population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Midland is Europe which accounts for 74.56% of the immigrant population and 6.03% of the total population. 12.34% of the immigrant population and 1.00% of the entire Midland population come from Americas. 9.82% of the immigrant population and 0.79% of the entire Midland population come from Asia. 3.27% of the immigrant population and 0.26% of the entire Midland population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe74.56 %
Americas12.34 %
Asia9.82 %
Africa3.27 %
comments powered by Disqus