Midland Visible Minorities


In Midland the population is made up of 2.14% visible minorities. The other 97.86% of the Midland population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Midland is Black which accounts for 47.83% of the visible minority population and 0.90% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 17.39% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Midland population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 9.78% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Midland population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 8.7% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Midland population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 7.61% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Midland population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 6.52% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire Midland population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 2.17% of the visible minority population and 0.04% of the entire Midland population.

StatisticPercentage
Black47.83 %
South Asian17.39 %
Chinese9.78 %
Latin American8.70 %
Filipino7.61 %
Multiple visible minorities6.52 %
Southeast Asian2.17 %
comments powered by Disqus