Millers Landing Housing Condominiums


In Millers Landing most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.05% of homes in Millers Landing. The other 4.95% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.05 %
part of a condominium development4.95 %
comments powered by Disqus