Millers Landing immigrant age at arrival


In Millers Landing Immigrants account for 27.13% of the population. The other 72.87% of the Millers Landing population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Millers Landing came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 50.72% of the immigrant population and 13.57% of the total population. 23.19% of the immigrant population and 6.20% of the entire Millers Landing population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 17.39% of the immigrant population and 4.65% of the entire Millers Landing population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 4.35% of the immigrant population and 1.16% of the entire Millers Landing population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 4.35% of the immigrant population and 1.16% of the entire Millers Landing population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years50.72 %
15 to 24 years23.19 %
5 to 14 years17.39 %
Under 5 years4.35 %
45 years and over4.35 %
comments powered by Disqus