Millers Landing Citizenship


In Millers Landing Non Canadian citizens account for 4.26% of the population. The other 95.74% of the Millers Landing population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.82 %
Not Canadian citizens4.18 %
comments powered by Disqus