Mont-Laurier Housing Condominiums


In Mont-Laurier most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.20% of homes in Mont-Laurier. The other 3.80% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.20 %
part of a condominium development3.80 %
comments powered by Disqus