Mont-Laurier Citizenship


In Mont-Laurier Non Canadian citizens account for 0.26% of the population. The other 99.74% of the Mont-Laurier population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.74 %
Not Canadian citizens0.26 %
comments powered by Disqus