Mont-Laurier Immigration Continent


In Mont-Laurier Immigrants account for 0.71% of the population. The other 99.29% of the Mont-Laurier population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Mont-Laurier is Europe which accounts for 70.59% of the immigrant population and 0.45% of the total population. 29.41% of the immigrant population and 0.19% of the entire Mont-Laurier population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe70.59 %
Americas29.41 %
comments powered by Disqus