Montreal Housing Condominiums


In Montreal most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 85.52% of homes in Montreal. The other 14.48% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development85.52 %
part of a condominium development14.48 %
comments powered by Disqus