Montreal immigrant age at arrival


In Montreal Immigrants account for 29.28% of the population. The other 70.72% of the Montreal population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Montreal came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 46.11% of the immigrant population and 13.47% of the total population. 22.26% of the immigrant population and 6.50% of the entire Montreal population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 15.56% of the immigrant population and 4.55% of the entire Montreal population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 8.96% of the immigrant population and 2.62% of the entire Montreal population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 7.1% of the immigrant population and 2.08% of the entire Montreal population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years46.11 %
15 to 24 years22.26 %
5 to 14 years15.56 %
Under 5 years8.96 %
45 years and over7.10 %
comments powered by Disqus