Montreal Citizenship


In Montreal Non Canadian citizens account for 10.32% of the population. The other 89.68% of the Montreal population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens89.90 %
Not Canadian citizens10.10 %
comments powered by Disqus