Moosomin Housing Condominiums


In Moosomin most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.18% of homes in Moosomin. The other 1.82% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.18 %
part of a condominium development1.82 %
comments powered by Disqus