Moosomin immigrant age at arrival


In Moosomin Immigrants account for 4.61% of the population. The other 95.39% of the Moosomin population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Moosomin came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 58.82% of the immigrant population and 2.10% of the total population. 29.41% of the immigrant population and 1.05% of the entire Moosomin population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 11.76% of the immigrant population and 0.42% of the entire Moosomin population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years58.82 %
5 to 14 years29.41 %
15 to 24 years11.76 %
comments powered by Disqus