Morden Visible Minorities


In Morden the population is made up of 1.96% visible minorities. The other 98.04% of the Morden population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Morden is South Asian which accounts for 36.36% of the visible minority population and 0.52% of the total population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 27.27% of the visible minority population and 0.39% of the entire Morden population. The Black visible minority accounts for 22.73% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Morden population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 13.64% of the visible minority population and 0.20% of the entire Morden population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian36.36 %
Arab27.27 %
Black22.73 %
Latin American13.64 %
comments powered by Disqus