Mount Forest Citizenship


In Mount Forest Non Canadian citizens account for 2.47% of the population. The other 97.53% of the Mount Forest population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.55 %
Not Canadian citizens2.45 %
comments powered by Disqus