Mount Forest Immigration Continent


In Mount Forest Immigrants account for 7.13% of the population. The other 92.87% of the Mount Forest population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Mount Forest is Europe which accounts for 80.13% of the immigrant population and 5.61% of the total population. 10.26% of the immigrant population and 0.72% of the entire Mount Forest population come from Americas. 9.62% of the immigrant population and 0.67% of the entire Mount Forest population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe80.13 %
Americas10.26 %
Asia9.62 %
comments powered by Disqus