Mount Forest Visible Minorities


In Mount Forest the population is made up of 2.36% visible minorities. The other 97.64% of the Mount Forest population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Mount Forest is Black which accounts for 35.14% of the visible minority population and 0.58% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 29.73% of the visible minority population and 0.49% of the entire Mount Forest population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 21.62% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Mount Forest population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 8.11% of the visible minority population and 0.13% of the entire Mount Forest population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 5.41% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Mount Forest population.

StatisticPercentage
Black35.14 %
Chinese29.73 %
Filipino21.62 %
South Asian8.11 %
Southeast Asian5.41 %
comments powered by Disqus