Nanton Immigration Continent


In Nanton Immigrants account for 6.89% of the population. The other 93.11% of the Nanton population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Nanton is Americas which accounts for 29.63% of the immigrant population and 2.04% of the total population. 29.63% of the immigrant population and 2.04% of the entire Nanton population come from Europe. 29.63% of the immigrant population and 2.04% of the entire Nanton population come from Asia. 11.11% of the immigrant population and 0.77% of the entire Nanton population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Americas29.63 %
Europe29.63 %
Asia29.63 %
Africa11.11 %
comments powered by Disqus