Napierville immigrant age at arrival


In Napierville Immigrants account for 1.60% of the population. The other 98.40% of the Napierville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Napierville came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 57.14% of the immigrant population and 0.58% of the total population. 42.86% of the immigrant population and 0.44% of the entire Napierville population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years57.14 %
25 to 44 years42.86 %
comments powered by Disqus