Napierville Citizenship


In Napierville Non Canadian citizens account for 0.29% of the population. The other 99.71% of the Napierville population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.71 %
Not Canadian citizens0.29 %
comments powered by Disqus